Company directors and secretaries will be well aware of the importance of company secretarial compliance and the requirements imposed on them under the Companies Act 2006.
In the hectic world in which businesses operate, company secretarial compliance is often an area that’s neglected. Our Company Secretarial team will ensure the correct filing of documents at Companies House and also the maintenance and upkeep of the company’s statutory records.
Our Company Secretarial Services include:-
- Filing of accounts at Companies House
- Acting as your Registered Office address
- Filing of the company annual return
- Preparation of board minutes, dividend vouchers etc
- Preparation and filing of Resolutions
- Preparation and filing of ad-hoc Companies House forms
- Maintenance of statutory records
We can offer either an ad-hoc service or a more comprehensive solution.